|Stable Housing: Increase access to safe, affordable, and quality housing through construction, site development, housing rehabilitation, homeownership education, and foreclosure prevention programs and services.
|Neighborhood Revitalization: Stimulate revitalization that attracts or retains individuals and/or businesses to blighted, underserved, and distressed communities.
- Affordable housing construction, renovation and repairs
- Affordable housing construction predevelopment expenses
- Down payment assistance programs
- Homebuyer education
- Remediation of home health hazards
|Educated Workforce: Strengthen individual core competencies that will improve personal economic self-sufficiency, including adult basic education, and vocational and employability training.
- Career education and support
- Computer coding and programming summer academy
- Low interest auto loans for transportation to/from work
- College and career readiness programming
- Financial education, budgeting, coaching and cash flow management
- Pathways to help out-of-school and unemployed young adults connect to the workforce
- Workforce training for near-homeless youth, homeless veterans
- Adult basic education, literacy and GED instruction
- Vocational training
|Strong Local Economies: Grow local economies through small business and entrepreneurial development and job creation by supporting training, technical assistance, education and microfinance.
- Technical assistance, and training for small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs
- Education, asset and credit building, peer support and network development